Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm honoured

Dear friend muslimin n muslimat.May Allah SWT bless you all.

Firstly thanks to kak jura who nominated me to receive the "Kreativ Blogger Award".




Actually i think i'm not as talented aka creative enough as kak jura.But she inspires me a lot.i also love to see her friends' blog who has the same interest as well.

It has been done according to the following rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.award

erm... I dunno who i would like to nominate.I'm short of name...To the great blogger below:

1. Cheq Sue
2. Kak Ti
3. Puja
4. Kak Noraini
5. ???

Pass this award to them..This is the way to appreciate how precious they're.


No comments:

Post a Comment