Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Bear Applique Crochet Set

Assalamualaikum

Another FOs done. Alhamdulillah.

Despite having a very limited time, ive managed to finished this set. This is my very own pattern after crocheting for about 3-4 years. Ive come out with my own simple design and sew a cute bear applique on it.The  applique is crocheted separately. You can find any of these patterns from ravelry,pinterest. Not to mentioned the newsboy hat ( the exact term), formely known ( as for me) the brim hat (^_^). Well ive speaks 11 languages except english. I hope this set will cherish Rabiatul who ordered it for her baby boy. After so many years in crocheting world, i think that my FOs now is more neat n quite perfect. Practise make perfect. Please mind my english language (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment