Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Exhausted again

Assalamualaikum..salam sejahtera

Today is the third day of ramadhan...starting this fasting month..my child having dificulty to sleep.I don't get enough sleep until today..Feel a bit dizzy...hungry ( grrrrrrr in my unflat stomach )

I found this web...( boring day...surfing all people blog)

I like this!!!Check this out!!!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was in college.Finishing my dip com science

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
dishes, laundry, cooking (nak buka pose),rest...n make my child go to sleep early and continuosly till morning

3.Snacks I enjoy
Me on diet..but i enjoy chocolate..yummy finger lickin' good..

4. Things I would do if I were a billionare
Invest, donate, pay off debts, savings...buy a new car..go to mekah..divorce my husband he he...just joking!!!

5.Places I have lived
Ipoh(tg rambutan to be specific n i'm ok )...Kl ...Putrajaya..

I would to tagg some friend..but i don't have enough...


Anyway..sape rajin...try la..

No comments:

Post a Comment