Monday, December 7, 2015

Nationwide Express Malaysia Services Not SO EXPRESS nowadays (T_T)

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
 السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 




I usually don't go out and write this kind of thing but I wanted to warn anyone who is thinking about using this company. I have no other option since Unicity has appointed Nationwide Express as their official courier company. Every parcel out cost me RM12.76 gst included. Aduh. Lately, Nationwide Express services is way to slow. Formely i will received the product the next working day. And untill now the product still not arrived  and it takes more than 2 working days already (T_T).  I put all my appointments on hold to receive it( Friday n Saturday). But it didn’t arrive. It looks like that I will have to disappoint my customers. I have tried many, many times to reach Nationwide Express Kajang Branch, to track my order but nobody even answers the call. Cheap rate doesn’t mean we don’t deserve a good service. Period.


I ordered one product from Unicity on 3 Disember 2015. I checked at the company track n trace website for parcel status. It shows that the parcel already checkin at Kajang branch on 4 Disember 2015.I waited n waited on that glorious Friday to received the parcel but disappointed. Waited again on Saturday, dissapointed again. What the heck is going on.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment