Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Tagging Game

Salam gentle reader


I was tagged by Sis Sabariah some time ago, but I’ve been too busy to continue it.

Anyway, back to this tagging game, I’m supposed to show the 6th pic in my 6th folder.

I check my “gamba” and guess whose pic I found?:


My eldest son..Hijjaz Wafi 4 years old.. DOB on 24 feb 2005.Last week,during his 4th birthday: He accidently hit his head with the shower tap.3 stitches on his head.Naughty boy!!

Well ...time flew so fast...when he was 2 months old...he didn't sleep from 12 midnight till morning..until he turned to 3 years old.Can't you all imagine how me and DH suffer..we don't have enough sleep....

Now it is better since he can sleep by himself although it is a bit late.11 o'clock..after finished watch all his favourite cartoon ( cartoon network 616)




**ART IS A PASSION**

2 comments: