Monday, December 15, 2008

My Precious Order

Salam Gentle Reader

I received this parcel(thanks to kak reen) on 5 th December 2008. I'm so excited and very pleased. My officemate too ( they are more excited than me including the guys ). "Hurry open it..open it".


Well when i start learning crochet and knitting, they seems wondering what am i doing actually. When my first project ( bb booties ) are succeded, they all amazed. Since then, they are the one who keeps asking and been busy checking what i am up to.

The parcel contains:

1) HAT OR SCARF KIT


Very soft yarn



2 ) FELTED BEG KIT


Yarn with circular needle 9mm




3) Yarn
( for shawl)


Right now, I still don't know when to start this new project. Currently i'm busy finishing my friends hats.I still need to knit 1 more hat for Azrin and a baby sweater for Murni ( the bonnet finished, picture soon ). My dearest officemate wanted a shawl (grin) . I will knit one for her. ( grin) .

No comments:

Post a Comment